Staging your vacant property is important in today’s real estate market. Many times, vacant properties sit unsold for long periods of time because they have less interest, or the buyers cannot visualize themselves living in the home. By allowing Staging the Nest to stage your property with gorgeous furniture, artwork, and decor, buyers will be instantly drawn into the home and begin to emotionally connect. By using our home staging techniques, we will entice more buyers to schedule tours and make offers on your property. This results in a more profitable sale for you!
Staging the Nest offers multiple options for Vacant Home Staging! Vacant Home Staging packages range in price, as we customize packages for each home’s needs. Our most popular staging package options are The Essentials and Heart of the Home. We also offer luxury packages and can customize a package just for you!
Vacant Home Staging Packages
- The Essentials Home Staging: Master Suite, Living Room, Dining Room, and accessories for your Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Heart of the Home Staging: Master Suite, Living Room, Dining Room, Foyer, Breakfast Nook, Study, and accessories for your Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Model Home Staging Experience: We work with investors, builders, and homeowners to create a complete model home look – Long term service is available
- Custom Packages: Available if you have specific needs, simply contact us for more information, Ashley@StagingTheNest.com
- Add-Ons: Additional spaces may be added on to any of the packages, or we can create a customized proposal based on your preferences.
Our packages include Professionally Selected Inventory for your Home, Delivery and Setup, Expert Staging, Professional Photography, up to Two Refreshes during the Staging Service Period, De-Staging and Pickup. Our staging services are for up to 60-days with staging service extensions available beyond the initial contract term. Contact us today for a quick staging quote for your property!
832-427-2463 (in-Field) | 936-588-6710 (Office)
Website Photo Credits: Studio 154, Slate & Stone Photography & BK Designs Real Estate Photography