Staging your vacant property is important in today’s real estate market. Many times, vacant properties sit unsold for long periods of time because they have less interest, or the buyers cannot visualize themselves living in the home. By allowing Staging the Nest to stage your property with gorgeous furniture, artwork, and decor, buyers will be instantly drawn into the home and begin to emotionally connect. By using our home staging techniques, we will entice more buyers to schedule tours and make offers on your property. This results in a more profitable sale for you!
Staging the Nest offers multiple options for Vacant Home Staging! Vacant Home Staging packages range in price, as we customize packages for each home’s needs. Our three most popular options are our Key Area, Partial Home, and Full Home Staging Packages. If you need to customize a package, we would be happy to help!
Vacant Home Staging Packages
- Key Area Staging: Living Room, Dining Room, and accessories for your Kitchen
- Partial Home Staging: Master Suite, Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Nook, and accessories for your Kitchen
- Full Home Staging: Master Suite, Living Room, Dining Room, Foyer, Breakfast Nook, Study, and accessories for your Kitchen and All Bathrooms
- Custom Packages: Available if you have specific needs, simply contact us for more information, Ashley@StagingTheNest.com
- Add-Ons: Additional spaces may be added on to any of the packages, or we can create a customized proposal based on your preferences.
Our packages include inventory selection, delivery, setup, staging, rental for 30 days, professional photography, and de-staging. Rental extensions are available beyond the initial 30-day rental. Sales tax is additional.
832-427-2463 | Ashley@StagingTheNest.com
Photo Credit: Studio 154 & BK Designs Real Estate Photography